Wednesday 10 August 2011

Abraham Bright

I am Pele Abraham Bright. I was born on the 3rd of March, 1983. I am a native of Gurungu in the Wa West District in the Upper West Region of Ghana. I had my Primary and Junior High education at Gurungu from 1991 to 1999, where I successfully obtained a certificate in Basic education. I entered Senior High School in 2000 at the then Lassia Toulu Secondary School, now Lassia Tuolu Senior High School. I completed my Senior Secondary School in August 2002 and obtained a Senior Secondary School certificate in December 2002. In October 2002 I was also appointed as a Parish helping teacher at Yuonuur Primary School.
In July 2003, I gained admission into the University to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree in Information Studies and Linguistics in at the University of Ghana, Logon. In May 2007, I completed my University Education and was appointed teaching assistant in the same University in November 2007 to do my National Service. In September 2008 I was appointed the Sponsorship / Records Coordinator of Lassia Tuolu Parish Chalice.
I am the first of seven children. My late moter, Madam N-nyara Opiitey was very helpful to me during my childhood days. My father, Sey Pele is an Agriculturalist. My hobbies are researching, reading and observing nature.  Peleabrahambright@yahoo.com 

No comments: