Sunday 14 August 2011

Francis

I am Arah Francis, born on the 25th February, 1984.  I am a native of Lassia Tuolu, in the Wa west District in the upper west region of Ghana.  I started my schooling in 1987.  I completed my basic education in 1995 and was not able to go to Senior high school.  My Father said that I should be helping him at his farm work.  I helped my father from the year 1995-2001.  One day I called my father and said to him that I will go back to school.  I went to Junior high school in the year 2002-2004 which I successfully completed.  I gained admission to the Senior High school which I attended from 2004 to May 2007.  When I completed and passed all my papers I was appointed as a people teacher in the Lassia Tuolu Primary School till I was appointed a field worker under the Lassia Tuolu Parish Chalice, for the LPA sub-site in the year 2008.

No comments: